Be among the very first to run our new epic race!
The Iceland Volcano Marathon takes place in Mývatn in northern Iceland, where the North Volcanic Zone splits the American and Eurasian continental plates. Still an active volcano area, this area is abundant with volcano craters and steaming geysers.
Entry is in combination with a package offering one night in Reykjavík and four nights in Mývatn, Húsavík or Laugar, giving you ample opportunity to indulge in this otherworldly landscape, visit Europe’s largest waterfall, embark on a whale safari, hike through the castle-like lava formations of Dimmuborgir, and relax in an underground heated lagoon.
You will truly feel and be one with the forces of nature here!
Package from July 22 to 27 2020 (6 days - 5 nights)
• 1 night accommodation at Fosshotel in Reykjavik standard rooms.
• 4 nights accommodation at Fosshotel in Mývatn standard rooms.
• Transportation Reykjavik-Mývatn/-Reykjavik
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Transportation to/from start and finish area
• Celebration dinner incl. transportation
• Exclusive Iceland Volcano Marathon re-useable water bottle
From $3,780 per person in double occupancy
RACE PACKAGE – July 25, 2020
(Available only with a 6 days tour)
PRICE: $450 CAD
Marathon or Half Marathon
Race entry includes:
• English-speaking race officials
• English-speaking medical team from Denmark and Iceland
• Timing and results
• Exclusive Iceland Volcano Marathon T-shirt
• Manned water and supply stations along the route
• Collapsable cup for hydration